- Card one: On a spectrum from smoldering ash to orange wildfire, what is your current relationship to fire? Draw card one to learn about your hearth.
- Card two: On a spectrum from doldrum to hurricane, what is your relationship to air? Draw card two to learn about your weather.
- Card three: On a spectrum from drought to tsunami, what is your relationship to water? Draw card three to learn about your flow.
- Card four: On a spectrum from cemented lot to composting riches, what is your relationship to earth? Draw card four to learn about your ground.
- Card five: What do you need to destroy?
- Card six: What do you need to clear?
- Card seven: What do you need to immerse yourself in?
- Card eight: What do you need to seed?
Spring Healing Herbs by Paige Emery: A ritual guide for mint, violet, rosemary, chamomile, sage, rose, dandelion, clover.
Daily Practice Guide: The establishment of daily practice, a devotional rhythm in life through ritual and routine, is the bedrock of a magical practice. Dedicating yourself to such a practice can benefit your consciousness, health and general well-being.
Soji: A Meditation on Zen Cleaning: "In Japan, cleaning is called ‘Soji’ and valued as a way to cultivate our minds. In fact, Soji is beyond mere cleaning. Buddhist monks in a monastery put more time into practicing Soji than into practicing Zen meditation."
Magical Plants for Healing, Balance and Immunity: As well as seeding and nurturing plants, now is an important time to enhance your self-care for the days and weeks ahead through ritual, intention-setting and clearing your energy.
Hildegard's Healing Recipes: “Your food shall be your remedy.” Hildegard's medieval recipes for inspiration for your own healing practices.