Spring Cleaning Tarot Spread by adrienne maree brown
Spring Equinox Sale!
To mark spring equinox, we share adrienne maree brown's ‘Spring Cleaning Tarot Spread’, excerpted from the now sold-out Ignota Diary, a tool for the practice of everyday life.
- Card one: On a spectrum from smoldering ash to orange wildfire, what is your current relationship to fire? Draw card one to learn about your hearth.
- Card two: On a spectrum from doldrum to hurricane, what is your relationship to air? Draw card two to learn about your weather.
- Card three: On a spectrum from drought to tsunami, what is your relationship to water? Draw card three to learn about your flow.
- Card four: On a spectrum from cemented lot to composting riches, what is your relationship to earth? Draw card four to learn about your ground.
- Card five: What do you need to destroy?
- Card six: What do you need to clear?
- Card seven: What do you need to immerse yourself in?
- Card eight: What do you need to seed?
Spring Healing Herbs by Paige Emery: A ritual guide for mint, violet, rosemary, chamomile, sage, rose, dandelion, clover.
Daily Practice Guide: The establishment of daily practice, a devotional rhythm in life through ritual and routine, is the bedrock of a magical practice. Dedicating yourself to such a practice can benefit your consciousness, health and general well-being.
Soji: A Meditation on Zen Cleaning: "In Japan, cleaning is called ‘Soji’ and valued as a way to cultivate our minds. In fact, Soji is beyond mere cleaning. Buddhist monks in a monastery put more time into practicing Soji than into practicing Zen meditation."
Magical Plants for Healing, Balance and Immunity: As well as seeding and nurturing plants, now is an important time to enhance your self-care for the days and weeks ahead through ritual, intention-setting and clearing your energy.
Hildegard's Healing Recipes: “Your food shall be your remedy.” Hildegard's medieval recipes for inspiration for your own healing practices.
Spring Equinox Sale!
Until 31 April 2021, you can get 25% off every item across our website, including K Allado-McDowell's Pharmako-AI, the first book to be co-created with the emergent AI; the Atlas of Anomalous AI; Huw Lemmey and Hildegard of Bingen's mutant of speculative fiction Unknown Language; Spells: 21st-Century Occult Poetry; Nisha Ramayya’s acclaimed debut States of the Body Produced by Love; The White Paper, a guide to the magic of technology and our rapidly evolving systems of governance; and Ursula K. Le Guin’s evergreen The Carrier Bag Theory of Fiction, introduced by Donna Haraway. Also the iconic Ignota tote, in both its CULTURE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND and LEAVE HUSBAND, PRACTICE WITCHCRAFT editions.